Koger Cosmetic Clinic & Medspa offers lash and brow services for men and women in Palm Beach County, including West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding areas of Florida.
At Koger Cosmetic Clinic & Medspa, we offer lash and brow services to give you a natural appearance with and without makeup. Our permanent makeup services are a type of semi permanent makeup that helps your brows look thicker and darker, lips and eyeliner more defined and . Lash perming and lash tinting give your eyelashes a natural curl and help them look darker.
About Our Lash and Brow Services
- Lash Lift – Also known as lash perming, is s treatment designed to give lift to your eyelashes and a semi-permanent curl.
- Lash and Brow tinting – A treatment to darken and/or color your eyelashes and eyebrows. The color is considered semi-permanent, and you will need touch-up treatments as lashes shed and grow.
- Brow Lamination – Brow lamination is a trending, innovative brow treatment that fixes the brows in a fuller, brushed look. Results last approximately 6 weeks.
- Permanent Makeup – A type of tattoo that is applied using a device that has a series of needles. The needles deposit colored pigment into the skin of the brows, eyelids or lips. Visit our permanent makeup page to learn more!
- Eyelash extensions – gives you the opportunity to have thicker, longer and darker lashes while maintaining the look and feel of natural lashes. Visit our eyelash extensions page to learn more!
- Eyebrow waxing – recommended for patients who want a clean, arched look to their eyebrows.
Benefits of Lash and Brow Services
- May be semi-permanent
- Reduces the need for makeup
- Helps lashes and brows look thicker
- No or little downtime
- Minimally invasive
Candidates for Lash and Brow Services
Our lash and brow services are recommended for most patients. Some skin conditions and allergies may indicate that you are not a good candidate, so we recommend that you speak openly with our providers about medical conditions and other issues that you may be experiencing.
After Your Lash and Brow Services
Depending on the service you receive, lash and brow services usually do not require any downtime. Permanent makeup does require some aftercare to help the skin heal properly. Your after care requirements for your specific procedure will be discussed with you with our skin care team.
Paying for Your Lash and Brow Services
Complimentary consultations are available with our professional skincare staff. The cost of lash and brow services is discussed after your consultation. For your convenience, we offer financing for qualified patients.
Dr. Koger is a board-certified plastic surgeon who offers lash and brow services for residents of West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County. Contact us to schedule a consultation.