Koger Cosmetic Clinic & Medspa offers lash and brow services for men and women in Palm Beach County, including West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding areas of Florida.
At Koger Cosmetic Clinic & Medspa, we offer lash and brow services to give you a natural appearance with and without makeup. Our microblading services are a type of permanent makeup that helps your brows look thicker and darker. Lash perming and lash tinting give your eyelashes a natural curl and help them look darker.
About Our Lash and Brow Services
- Microblading – a type of tattoo that is applied using a device that has a series of needles. The needles deposit colored pigment into the skin. The pigment appears darker when first applied and will fade slightly as the skin heals.
- Eyelash extensions – gives you the opportunity to have thicker, longer and darker lashes while maintaining the look and feel of natural lashes.
- Lash perming – uses chemicals to give your eyelashes a semi-permanent curl.
- Lash tinting – darkens and/or colors your eyelashes. The color is considered semi-permanent, and you will need touch-up treatments as lashes shed and grow.
- Eyebrow waxing – recommended for patients who want a clean, arched look to their eyebrows. This can be combined with eyebrow microblading to eliminate any stray hairs.
Benefits of Lash and Brow Services
- Reduces the need for makeup
- Helps lashes and brows look thicker
- No downtime
- Minimally invasive
Candidates for Lash and Brow Services
Our lash and brow services are recommended for most patients. Some skin conditions and allergies may indicate that you are not a good candidate, so we recommend that you speak openly with Dr. Koger about medical conditions and other issues that you may be experiencing.
After Your Lash and Brow Services
Our lash and brow services do not require any downtime. Eyebrow microblading does require some aftercare to help the skin heal properly. You may develop small scabs in the eyebrow area that last a few days, but these scabs will not be very noticeable.
Paying for Your Lash and Brow Services
The cost of lash and brow services is discussed after your consultation. For your convenience, we offer financing for qualified patients.
Dr. Koger is a board-certified plastic surgeon who offers lash and brow services for residents of West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Wellington, and the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County. Contact us to schedule a consultation.