Seeing the first signs of aging can be frustrating, and as time goes on, it doesn’t get any easier. At Koger Cosmetic Clinic and MedSpa, we want to give you the tools to reclaim your confidence and feel flawless no matter your age. Let’s go over some popular treatments in each age group that enhance your natural beauty and leave you looking and feeling refreshed.
In Your 20s
Your 20s is the perfect time to fine-tune your body to be exactly how you want it to be. Consider enhancing your natural beauty with the following treatments.
- Breast augmentation. Get the breasts you’ve always wanted with a breast augmentation. Dr. Koger can help you choose the perfect shape and size implants for your frame.
- Rhinoplasty. Say bye-bye to a crooked bridge or bulbous tip. Get a nose that complements the rest of your facial features.
- Laser hair removal. Tired of having to wax and shave? This permanent hair removal procedure may be the solution you’ve been searching for.
- CoolSculpting®. Haven’t been seeing the results you want at the gym? Fear no more. CoolSculpting® is the coolest way to freeze your stubborn fat for a sleek silhouette.
In Your 30s
Your 30s is the time in your life when you should be feeling your absolute best. Here are some treatments to help you feel 30, flirty and thriving.
- Mommy makeover. This combination of procedures including a breast lift, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction and more can help you get your sexy pre-pregnancy body back.
- Dermal fillers and injectables. In your 30s, you may start to see signs of aging in the form of fine lines and wrinkles around the face. These non-surgical treatments are the perfect quick fix.
- Dermalinfusion. Treat your skin the way it deserves to be treated. Dermalinfusion is the perfect condition-specific treatment to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.
- Facials. This may seem like a no-brainer, but sometimes you need to go back to the basics. Facials are a great way to keep your skin healthy and refreshed.
In Your 40s
Many see the 40s as the turning point in their lives, but it doesn’t have to be. Consider some of the following treatments to help you stay in a youthful mindset.
- Breast lift. An unfortunate and inevitable part of our lives includes sagging breasts. Consider lifting your breasts and your spirits with this surgical option.
- Labiaplasty. Relieve your discomfort and boost your confidence with a labiaplasty procedure. Due to our cutting-edge technology, this once daunting treatment doesn’t have to be so intimidating anymore.
- Chemical peels. These minimally invasive treatments have grown in popularity over the years, and for good reason. Pick your perfect chemical peel to resurface the skin and leave you feeling incredible.
- Microdermabrasion. This non-invasive treatment is another way to resurface the skin and address those pesky signs of aging.
In your 50s+
Your 50s and above is your time to be fearless. Feel and look your best with some of these cosmetic procedures.
- Facelift and Neck lift. These procedures have become a household name, and aren’t as invasive as you may think they are. Talk to Dr. Koger to see if you’re a candidate for a natural, refreshed look.
- Blepharoplasty. As we age, our skin tends to sag. That includes the skin around our eyes. Look more awake and more alert following a blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery.
- Microneedling. Microneedling has become a staple for many of our patients. This minimally invasive treatment addresses signs of aging by boosting the body’s natural production of collagen.
- Cheek augmentation. As we age, we tend to lose volume in parts of our face. Cheek augmentation can help you put definition back into your face.
If you are interested in learning more about what treatments can benefit you, call our office today to schedule your free one-on-one consultation with Dr. Koger today. He’ll sit down with you, listen to your concerns, and develop a fully tailored treatment plan to help you meet all of your aesthetic goals.